




This weekend was busy and Heath and I learned that nothing goes to plan with a new baby. As our friend Ben Williams would say- baby time is at least an hour behind everyone else's time.
Saturday Sawyer made his first big outing to TCU homecoming. He got to meet our friends and did great with all of them. He looked great in purple and matched Heath. Maybe we have a future frog of our own. I could not believe how much the campus has changed. It was beautiful. In the pictures everything is new---there used to be a parking lot and grass where the new residential suites and student center now stand.
Sunday we went to the Dallas Aboretum to see the pumpkin patch. The aboretum was beautiful and so crowded. Sawyer did not feel like posing for us. We had him dressed in his Halloween outfit and thought pictures of him with the pumpkins would be cute. Sawyer thought otherwise.
We will have to go back during the week for walks so we can see the rest of the garden. By Sunday I was so worn out that I feel asleep at 7:30.

2 comments:
Great pictures! I got my announcement today. I think I should have made the picture a little smaller so you could see the border but heck Sawyer is so cute who cares!
gay
Jennifer,
Hey! I am so happy I ran across your blog in my blog stocking! I'm glad you are doing well. Congratulations on your beautiful baby!
Post a Comment