Monday, November 3, 2008

All smiles
















This week has been amazing! Sawyer is making great eye contact and smiling now. It is so cute! He is developing such a personality. He had his first Halloween --he was a little pumpkin (thanks grambee). We sat outside with our neighbors and met the other babies on the block--including Avec. He was so cute as a little cheetah.
On Sunday we got to meet Aunt Leslie and hang out with Uncles Greg, Eric and Pilgrim. It was good seeing all the guys. It was even better to see them with Sawyer--they were great with him.
In a few years though I see them getting into all sorts of trouble with him.
I also weighed him on Sunday and at 6 weeks he is 13 pounds. He is getting so chubby but everyone loves a chubby baby!

1 comment:

Baby Mama said...

Love the blog CUTE!! Your little guy is adorable!!! I have a pee-pee-TP for you guys!!!