He is able to sit up in his bumbo now. So he can sit on the dinning room table and join us for dinner. We also tried rice cereal this week. At first he didn't understand how to eat off of a spoon. But the second time we tried he got it. He would open wide and suck off of the spoon. He even tried to steal the spoon from Heath. He is a quick learner--well at least when it comes to food. He interacts with the world more now too. When we set him down he really looks at the toys and pulls them close to play with them. I love the picture of him on his tummy time mat--he looks like such a little man laying back with his hands behind his head.



It also got very cold this week so we had to wear our teddy bear jacket on walks. I love the ears on this coat. It is one of those pics that he will hate in 15 years. He will wonder why I ever dressed him in something like that. We also found out that Sawyer loves to dance. So we play dancing machine and every time he laughs and laughs. He gets him rhythm from his mother not his father.


We also got a new bathtub this week. He is too big for the sink anymore. He loves the new tub because he can sit in the water and play with the toys. Heath also learned an important lesson this week--do not take the diaper off until the last minute. Heath took it off and held him while I was getting the water ready. And Sawyer peed all over Heath. Here are some great pics of him all wrapped up in his towels.



2 comments:
Oh my! Sawyer is precious!!!! That smile is to die for!!!
If one day you find that you have misplaced your baby, I'm not saying I took him...but you might want to look at our house. God, he is cute.
Post a Comment