Friday, January 9, 2009

A New Year

We had a pretty relaxing New Year's Eve. We spent it together as a family. Then on the New Year's day we spent it with my dad, brother, Hollye and Kage.






























I can't believe 2008 is over - it was such a wonderful year. Heath and I were blessed with Sawyer. But I think 2009 will be even better. Sawyer will have so many firsts--his first steps, first words and 1st birthday. Several of our friends will be getting married and I will be graduating from medical school. Then we will be getting a new house and I will start residency. Such a full year.

I usually don't make resolutions but there are some things I really want to accomplish this year.
1. Be a healthy example for Sawyer so he will grow to love fruits and veggies
2. Get organized
3. Learn spanish
4. Take advantage of my time off and spend it with friends and family
So here is to a great 2009!

No comments: