Monday, June 1, 2009

Sawyer lately






















He is such a handful now. He is crawling now--this weird army crawl where he only uses one arm and one leg. But don't let that fool you he is fast. I can't imagine if he used both arms and legs. He also sits up now and claps and plays patty cake. We are trying to teach him to give high fives and wave bye bye but not so sucessful. He eats alot now he is so big everyone thinks he is 1year or so. I always so no he is only... and they say good grief what a big baby. He loves veggies especially carrots. He is not so crazy about fruits. I don't know why. I thought babies usually liked the sweeter fruits better but whatever. He still has NO TEETH. I know he is 8 months with no teeth. I check everyday. Dawn and I read that he is supposed to have at least 6 by now --I don't know what the deal is. I will ask the pediatrician next week. I guess they will all come at once. He keeps acting like they are coming --fussing and rubbing everything across the gums.
He went swimming for the first time and he loves the water but he also tries to drink the water so this could be a problem. But I am going to try to get in the pool as much as possible before I go back to work. I don't want him to be afraid of the water. He is so smart. He has figured out how to pull nighlights out of plugs and take them apart. He also does this with door stops. His other favorite activities include going for walks and chewing on any cord he can find. I can't baby proof this house fast enough. I am going to miss him like crazy when I go back to work these have been the best months off. I have also decided that he may look like his daddy but he has my personality. He is loud and attention seeking and if you put a camera on him he turns on the charm --see for yourself.

No comments: